BACC9 SPONSORSHIP LEVELS
A VIBRANT ECONOMY FOR ALL
For the 9th Annual Bay Area Capital Connections Convening: “A Vibrant Economy For All,” sponsorship levels and accompanying benefits are as follows:
Title Sponsorship: $15,000
- Acknowledgement on the conference website
- Logo included on name tags and banners, printed materials, web collateral
- Invitation to speak during conference
- Mentioned on at least five occasions throughout conference
- VIP seating for two of your organization’s representatives
- 10 free tickets to event for ecosystem stakeholders and entrepreneurs, allocated as the sponsor wishes.
- Vendor display table present on the day of the event
- Opportunity to speak briefly during Break-out Session #2 to the providers in your stakeholder group (including personal support, financial support, business support, or environmental support stakeholder groups).
Partner Level: $10,000
Host a stakeholder working group during our second breakout session: “STAKEHOLDER SESSION — Engaging our peers.” Your organization name will be the name for this breakout group. Your logo will displayed prominently with flag-like signage to indicate the meeting location within the venue. The five breakout session options include meeting of 30-40 individuals who offer the following types of support: (1) financial (2) business (3) personal (mentorship etc.) (4) environmental (regulatory entities, physical space) or (5) the entrepreneurs themselves. Your organization will be acknowledged on conference website and printed materials, mentioned on at least three occasions throughout conference, and provided with two seats of VIP seating, as well as 10 free tickets.
Investor Level: $5,000
Acknowledged on conference website and printed materials, mentioned at conference, provided with two seats of VIP seating, as well as 10 free tickets for ecosystem stakeholders and entrepreneurs, allocated as the sponsor wishes.
Angel Level: $1,000
Host a group of 10-12 individuals during our first breakout session: “MICROCOSM SESSION — Engaging across silos.” Your organization name will be the name for this breakout group. Your logo will displayed prominently with flag-like signage to indicate the meeting location within the venue, and will be included on the conference website and all printed materials.